Go Wolfpack!

We are the red and white from State and we know we are the best.... my wolfpack kicked butt this weekend. Even though Cameron's alma mater scored first my wolfpack prevailed.  We had a great time at the game. The Hogans, The McLambs, Will and Linda came with us. We were at the stadium before 1:00. As soon as the parking lot opening we were parked with the tent up and eating lots of good food and drinking good beer.

http://addiecake.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/58472_835359401019_11803353_44840668_526676_n.jpg
Hogan and Cameron
Our spread at the game, hamburgers, hot dogs, jalapeno crab dip, homemade salsa, 7 layer dip and hoagie dip. YUM!
 We were so exhausted after the game.  We can't wait to do it again with everyone!


GO WOLFPACK!!

About Me

My photo
Raleigh, North Carolina
I am 26 years old. I live in Raleigh, NC. I have been married since May 16, 2009 and we have a dog named Rocky.

Followers