2011 Resolutions

Family Picture in the snow the day after Christmas
So far 2011 has been great and COLD.  I am sitting on the couch by the roaring fire and cuddling with Rocky. The husband is out working today and told me not to go outside due to the ice. I figured today would be best day to tell you my goals for 2011.

 My 2011 Goals:
  1. Lose 40-50 Pounds, I gained a lot due to all of my medicines that I was on this past year.  I am off to a great start so far
  2. Help Mom with the Dennis H. Jones Center for Life Transitions
  3. To lose 25 Pounds by our Mexico trip in April
  4. Go to the ACC Tournament in March (Tickets are bought =) )
  5. Go to Vegas with the family
  6. Read More
  7. Exercise 6 days a week
  8. Cook more healthy meals
  9. Find a church and start going to church on a regular basis
  10. Have more dinner parties
  11. Be more social with other couples
  12. Be the best daughter, granddaughter, daughter-in law, friend and wife that I can be

About Me

My photo
Raleigh, North Carolina
I am 26 years old. I live in Raleigh, NC. I have been married since May 16, 2009 and we have a dog named Rocky.

Followers