The Weekend
Cameron and I had a low key Friday. We took Rocky around the lake Friday morning. I thought I would never make it around the lake due to my legs being in so much pain from working out with my trainer the day before. I went and got my hair cut and colored that afternoon and then we went to Target for a few items. We came back and I started cooking. We had Chicken Lasagna and it was PHENOMENAL. While we ate dinner we started watching season 7 of 24. We absolutely love this show. We sat down and watch 4 episodes.
![]() |
| 24 is a must watch show |
On Saturday, I had a massage and then I came home and we chilled out. We had the Emerald Society Ball in Downtown Raleigh and wanted to rest up for that. We watched a couple of more episodes of 24, took a nap, watched the Duke game, and then got ready for the evening.
There we are at the Sheraton Downtown. We had a blast with some of Cameron's squad members and their wives. Our whole table won a door prize. We won tickets to The Producers, $50 to Solas and a nights stay in the Presidential Suite at the Sheraton.
All in all we had a great weekend! Hope you did too!
Pages
About Me
- Cristin Santana
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- I am 26 years old. I live in Raleigh, NC. I have been married since May 16, 2009 and we have a dog named Rocky.
