McFatty Monday

So it is Monday again...

Cameron and I were pretty good this week as we tried to battle the bulge.  Unfortunately, we had the Emerald Society Ball on Saturday so the diet was blown and then Sunday we just did not feel like doing any cooking or at least I did not feel like it. 

We are back on the wagon again today. I woke up and went and worked out with Nicki. Then I went and had lunch with a friend.  I made sure to make a good decision at Jason's Deli. I had soup and a turkey wrap.

Here are the menus for the week:

Monday:
Roast with Caramelized Onions
Veggies

Tuesday:
Potato Bacon Corn Chowder
Chicken Chili

Wednesday:
Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
Potato
Veggies

About Me

My photo
Raleigh, North Carolina
I am 26 years old. I live in Raleigh, NC. I have been married since May 16, 2009 and we have a dog named Rocky.

Followers