This exercise thing does work
It has been awhile since I blogged. It is Mcfatty Monday. I do have to say that my 6 week journey has been a success. I have lost 13 pounds and 13 inches off of my body. I lost 4 inches off of my waist and 3 off of my hips. I can not remember all of the other numbers but I know it was a total of 13 inches.
I was so excited on Friday when I got the results. I have an awesome trainer, Nicki, at O2 fitness. I work out with her 3 days a week and I have stuck to a 1200 calorie diet. I have been bad about going to do cardio on my off days. I am determined to get into the gym on the days that I do not work out with Nicki.
I know the 1200 calorie diet does not sound like a lot but I do get in 3 good meals a day. It helps that I have cookbooks that help me stick to this. Here are couple of my favorite ones:
Hope everyone has a great Monday!
Pages
About Me
- Cristin Santana
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- I am 26 years old. I live in Raleigh, NC. I have been married since May 16, 2009 and we have a dog named Rocky.