Our House...

So I did not get to post on Monday updating my weight loss.   Last week was not a very good week for us because we were in Greensboro, NC.  We went there for the ACC Tournament. We had a blast but we were exhausted when we got back.  Sunday was Cameron's birthday. I was really glad Duke won or that would have been a really long ride back home.  What better birthday gift could Cameron get? Duke beating Carolina was the best gift ever.  We are ready to get back on the healthy train this week.

Here are some pictures from our trip. Enjoy!

At the ACC Hall of Champions























I might be a Duke fan but I am still a Wolfpack Girl at heart!

At one of the Duke games at the ACC Tournament

We Won!

About Me

My photo
Raleigh, North Carolina
I am 26 years old. I live in Raleigh, NC. I have been married since May 16, 2009 and we have a dog named Rocky.

Followers